I love a fast east dinner! I used to eat these Rold Gold pretzels that were honey mustard flavor..basically, I am a sucker for anything honey mustard!
This recipe I baked in the oven it was so easy to mix, make and go! Next time I will for sure throw them on the grill because this was good but I bet it would be a million times better grilled. Now that the weather is nicer I am definitely having it!
CONTAINERS- 1 orange 1 red
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey or 1/4 cup honey and 1 packet of stevia
- 1/4 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/4 Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika ( regular works great too)
- salt and pepper to taste I use about 1/4 tsp salt
- Olive oil spray
- If using the oven Preheat to 350, spray a baking dish with olive oil spray, set aside
- In a bowl combine honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika
- Toss chicken and sauce together then place all the sauce and chicken in the prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 min turn chicken and bake for 10 more min
( if using thinner chicken please reduce cooking time to about 25 min)
For grilling, I usually cut the larger chicken lengthwise in half and cook about 10-12 min until done allowing them to rest on the counter for a few min before cutting into them otherwise you will lose all of your juices.